Bedford 2030 is excited to announce the Energy Coach Challenge!
Buildings account for 50% of the GHG Emissions in the town of Bedford. We are committed to signing-up 150 Bedford residents for a free session with our energy coach to reduce our emissions. Sign up today for a group or individual session and learn how to:
- Save money on your energy bills
- Make your home more comfortable especially in winter and summer
- Reduce unhealthy and polluting GHG emissions
The Personal Energy Coach is a free resource for community members, including tenants, residential and commercial building owners. Our Coach, Bob Fischman, will help you form a personalized plan to implement energy efficiency upgrades and transition off of fossil fuels.
Community members that complete either a group or individual session are eligible for a free energy saving give away:
- Local events: Receive free LED light bulbs or a free smart power strip for attending!!
- Individual sessions: Complete an individual session and receive a free smart shower head that saves water and energy!
The challenge runs through 2022. Giveaways are available while supplies last.