Bedford 2030 is excited to announce the Energy Coach Challenge!
Buildings account for 50% of the GHG Emissions in the town of Bedford. We are committed to signing-up 150 Bedford residents for a free session with our energy coach to reduce our emissions. Sign up today for a group or individual session and learn how to:
- Save money on your energy bills
- Make your home more comfortable especially in winter and summer
- Reduce unhealthy and polluting GHG emissions
The Personal Energy Coach is a free resource for community members, including tenants, residential and commercial building owners. Our Coach, Bob Fischman, will help you form a personalized plan to implement energy efficiency upgrades and transition off of fossil fuels.
Check out our events page for updates on local Energy Coach events or sign up for an individual session here. Let us help in a way that works for you!
Community members that complete either a group or individual session are eligible for a free energy saving give away:
- Local events: Receive free LED light bulbs or a free smart power strip for attending!!
- Individual sessions: Complete an individual session and receive a free smart shower head that saves water and energy!
The challenge runs through 2022. Giveaways are available while supplies last.